Formula for Failure and Success By Jim Rohn Failure is not a single, cataclysmic event. We do not fail overnight. Failure is the inevitable result of an accumulation of poor thinking and poor choices. To put it more slowly, failure is nothing more than a few errors in judgment repeated every day. Now why …
One day my mentor, Mr. Earl Shoaff, said to me, “Jim, if you want to be wealthy and happy, learn this lesson well: Learn to work harder on yourself than you do on your job.” I must admit that this was the most challenging assignment of all. This business of personal development lasts a lifetime. …
https://youtu.be/NYgyxvYJ3VA Unless you change who you are, you’ll always have what you’ve got If you took all the money in the world and divided it among people, equally, it would soon be back in the same pockets The question to ask on the job: not “what are you getting?” but “what are you becoming.” …
Mr. Rohn is one of the most outstanding speakers of all time. I love his speech, because he is always talks about fundamentals. He is not like today's personal development guru's who produces enormous amount of products and sell it to us. Their ultimate goal is taking money from out pocket. I have watched his …
Audiobook is coming …
Inspired by Jim Rohn’s unique philosophy about work and life. Just like there are 4 seasons in nature, there are 4 lessons that are crucial to your life. By becoming aware of them, learning them, and applying them in your existence, there is no doubt that you will craft a very fulfilling life.
Handle the winters
Every year, winter comes. It always comes. We deal with it by preparing for it. Whether it’s changing our clothing or changing our way of life, we always get ready for winter, because we know it’s coming. The same applies to your life. Rough times WILL come. No life goes smoothly without a problem from beginning to end. Thus, you have to be ready for it, for when it does come, you are not stuck in the cold without a coat. Be ready to handle the winters in your own life.
Take advantage of…
View original post 369 more words
Inspired by Jim Rohn’s unique philosophy about work and life. Just like there are 4 seasons in nature, there are 4 lessons that are crucial to your life. By becoming aware of them, learning them, and applying them in your existence, there is no doubt that you will craft a very fulfilling life. Handle the …
Introduction to the Goal Setting:
- The promise of the future is an awesome force.
- Reason make the difference that how your life worked out.
- Habit makes the difference. Give you the incredible feelings of self-worth because you have good habits. Being a person of unique habits.
- If it is so easy to do, why not do all the easy things that will make a contribution.
- Five major factors that affects us:
- Dreams meaning view of the future for ourselves.
- It’s important to make the greatest pull on your life is pull of the future.
- Reviewing the past which is fine but not living in the past.
- Dreams and goals can become magnets and stronger the goals, the higher the purpose, the most powerful the objective, the stronger this magnet is pulls you that direction and pull you through.
- Faith is the ability to see things…
View original post 500 more words